Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Toronto Walk In Clinics Is This Normal Procedure At Walk In Clinic Removing Clothes?

Is this normal procedure at walk in clinic removing clothes? - toronto walk in clinics

I went for a walk in the clinic today and st.calir Dufferin (Toronto, ON), because I was sick last week. The doctor asked me some questions and then gave me this huge papertowel and asked me for anything, remove only the s underwear, then left. I was a little confused n wondered if heard correctly .. Then he was put on my breathing stetiscope nnn sample of good things on my tits n the left side and under my belly .... pls can someone tell me that this is the normal procedure ... I felt the man pls .. uncomfortable saying reacted happened on some subway, because I was on the campus of Queen or Spadina s never been done ... I hope this is normal ... thnx guys

No comments:

Post a Comment