Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blotchy Rashes On Body After Showering What Are These Blotchy Rashes I Get On My Body?

What are these blotchy rashes I get on my body? - blotchy rashes on body after showering

Sometimes these flares are small with pink spots in various parts of my body. These eruptions flat (not raised), and completely painless. Do not bite, and sometimes it can be very little, if I take a shower and hot water Burn. They were in my hips, legs, abdomen, back and shoulders.

I thought it was herpes, probably because I was a little different sex partners, but I had 2 blood tests for herpes, which were both negative. And I had never had blisters on these places (although I know it's not herpes) can slide. They also come in different places, not at the same point again and again.

Can someone tell me, what can that be? And in fact, these spots usually disappear 1 to 3 days.

1 comment:

Rhonda B said...

The heat could be difficult.

Post a Comment