Friday, February 5, 2010

Antibiotics Phlegm Producing Recurring Chest Pain?

Recurring Chest Pain? - antibiotics phlegm producing

I am healthy, athletic 17-year well in sports all the time and is in good shape. I caught pertussis (whooping cough) about six years ago and was fine after antibiotics. Three years ago I had put a severe pneumonia and was on antibiotics for a clearly. It worked, and it was good, as always. The following years I suffered from bronchitis and again a new round of antibiotics. I had persistent pain in the chest, the favor if you breathe in cold air or smoke, but nothing too bad. This pain is in the same place where I had pneumonia. Of course I did not go to the doctor because I want to be a pain and it's nothing, but I do not think it normal for pain and cough, phlegm production are for year!
I do not know what to do! Any advice would be awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Follow up with the pulmonologist, which can be caused by damage from whooping cough. be sure to keep their shots up to date and keep your cell phone inhaler at all times.

Post a Comment