Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Bait Bus Is It Real Can Anybody Recommend An "essential" Lure Kit?

Can anybody recommend an "essential" lure kit? - the bait bus is it real

Last Sunday, I met a mysteriously abandoned set of lures and plastic worms on a lake, and the pleasure she has decided to try this soft plastic 2 "bright yellow curly tail grub I found on him. I never thought I seriously artificial bait before and so far I was happy (with fresh bait and not afraid of dirty hands, lol), but these attract panfish and trout, at least as good as a worm, and now I will start with a basic collection of bait. I go assumes that every fisherman is probably their own opinion, what are the "best" bait, but it has a number of basic time-tested and proven lures that are likely to catch anything, anywhere in the world, and I am sure , that most fishermen do not pay theirAddress the entire collection with them if, for example, traveling by plane or bus. I definitely think that my little yellow curly tail worm with me, but what I have in my team? I do not go crazy, it is not (yet), and I wear my collection of 20 baits to keep or at least for the moment. I would like to include types / colors of plastic, have the best luck with and also had the salt water lures more frequently used (for flounder, bluefish, weakfish, Porgies) and, in particular. Thank you, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment