Sunday, February 21, 2010

Black Booty Blogspot.com Can A White Girl Get The Black Girl Booty?

Can a white girl get the black girl booty? - black booty blogspot.com

You do not want this unpleasant noise or bad, but my ass white girl syndrome. (I know, no end at all), and I want a girl booty black, I can go through this exercise? What should I do? My husband likes big butts and I'm not the one I have tried many different things, but does not work. Please help. Also anyone know how to get rid of that stubborn belly fat? (besides the pill) I am in a difficult encounter.

3 comments:

jensens1... said...

Well ... Part of the genes, but do not worry, there is hope. Yes, you have a nice booty. It begins with diet and exercise. Please do not go out to eat on a handful of white bread and white carbs. lol. The cellulite and Saggi would spoil. Eat smaller portions throughout the day and year, especially squats!

Tips:
Doing 20-40 minutes cardio per day. (Treadmill, elliptical, speed walking, even skipping rope)
Squat three times a week. As much as you can! They work the glutes like no other!

The diet is also very important.
Diet Example:
Breakfast: Peanut butter on wheat toast, scrambled eggs and fruit
Snack: Fruit with yogurt
Lunch: Salad with carrots, tomatoes andlean meat (eg chicken or fish)
Snack: cottage cheese and fruit
Dinner: Chicken with potatoes and broccoli and carrots or spaghetti with meatballs Turkey track!
Dessert: a small part of what you want! =)
Plus at least eight glasses of water a day

In a word, just a healthy lifestyle and enhances the heyday squat! =) You get guaranteed results!

skxu said...

I am a white girl ... MI 5''1 No weighing just 46kg, but I have a big *** haha all the guys who ae

I thought it can not be achieved with the genes .. ID, but if you are not running and squats can happen ..

haha good luck!

Michael said...

Squats kinda - sorta throws and help the buttocks.

A man who likes to pamper his wife

Michael Jerome
http://www.TurnTheFlabIntoAbs.com

Post a Comment